Thursday, November 18, 2010

People's Sexiest Man Alive: Ryan Reynolds

Sure, his chiseled abs have caused millions to swoon, but this year's Sexiest Man Alive Ryan Reynolds loves to keep them laughing.

"My body naturally wants to look like Dick Van Dyke," says the 6'2" actor, who suits up as the Green Lantern next year. "When I stop training, I turn into a skin-colored whisper."

We doubt that. From growing up the youngest of four brothers in Canada to being the funny guy in films like The Proposal, Reynolds has learned to take everything in stride. "You just have to go with the flow," he says of his new title. "This gives my family entre into teasing me for the rest of my life. "
The actor does expect a few new perks at home with his wife of two years, Scarlett Johansson. "Now it's going to be, 'Sexiest man, take out the garbage.' That does sound better," Reynolds says. "The most difficult part is going to be organically working this title into a conversation with random strangers."

For more of his interview and photos of Reynolds – including more than 100 sexy men – pick up this week’s issue of PEOPLE on newsstands Friday.

No comments: