Friday, November 19, 2010

Jake Gyllenhaal & Anne Hathaway Go Nude for Entertainment Weekly Cover

Jake Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway take it all off for three different Entertainment Weekly covers this week to promote their new movie, 'Love and Other Drugs'--and the result is undeniably eye-catching.

The two stars go sans clothing in their upcoming R-rated film--so it seemed fitting to carry that theme over to the cover. Photographer James White, who shot the cover, said the co-stars got along very well and weren't too embarrassed to have some naked time.

"I thought they'd be a little more tense about it than they were, but it was surprisingly low-key. I guess after making a movie like that with each other, it's not too big of a deal," he said.

In the accompanying Entertainment Weekly article, Hathaway admitted to feeling a little nervous about going nude in the film but said she got used to it by the end of filming. "There is that revoltingly embarrassing moment when you have to take your clothes off in front of strangers," Hathaway confessed.

"I mean, I don't go to the beach in a bikini for a reason. So I thought, 'Okay, I'm going to be in control. I'm going to do everything properly, disrobe at the last minute, and in between shots get the clothes back on.' But then I found that every time I put my robe back on, it rubbed all the body makeup off, and that added 20 minutes to filming," she said.

"As with all things in life, the second you stop making it about you and you make it about everyone else, it just got, dare I say, fun," Hathaway concluded.

Love and Other Drugs opens in theaters on November 24th.

Here are the other two covers:

No comments: