Monday, June 7, 2010

Tom Selleck Confirms 3 Men Sequel

Tom Selleck is set to reteam with Ted Danson and Steve Guttenberg for the highly-anticipated second sequel to the trio's hit comedy 3 Men And A Baby.

Selleck, who played Peter Mitchell in the original 1987 movie and its 1990 sequel 3 Men and a Little Lady, has confirmed a third film is in the works.

The original film followed three committed bachelors who are charged with looking after a baby girl one of them has fathered.

And the latest installment may see one of the actors giving away their daughter at her wedding - but Selleck reveals he has not read the script yet. He can only hope it's as clever as the first.



He tells MTV, "It is true that Disney checked my availability. And I know they checked Ted's and Steve's and then had a script written, I think tentatively called 3 Men and a Bride, which kind of says it all about the story.

"I hope it's a good script, and if it is a good script I hope they do it, because it would be really fun to get back with Ted and Steve.

"The strongest of the two movies, I think, is the first one. It had more heart, and that's what I hope this third one would have if we do it."

No comments: