Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ryan O'Neal Misses Farrah Fawcett Every Day

It's been a year since her death, but Ryan O'Neal says he can still hear Farrah Fawcett's voice.

The actor is still grieving for his late long-term partner -- who passed away on June 25, 2009 -- and admits he misses the Charlie's Angels star every day.

Ryan said in an interview with TV show Today: "I hear her voice, I see her silhouette. I miss her cooking. I haven’t had a good meal since she left me. It’s harder than I thought. I miss her. We all miss her.”

Ryan dated the Hollywood star -- who died aged 62 after losing a three-year battle with anal cancer -- on and off for over 20 years and they had a son, Redmond O'Neal, together.

The 69-year-old star insists Redmond is now finally getting his life back on track following his time in jail and rehab for drug offenses. Ryan said of his son: "I’m greatly relieved and gratified by his progress in the last year. We see him all the time, and he’s beautiful. His mother would be very proud of him."

The Paper Moon star is hoping once his son is released from the sober living environment he is currently required to stay at in Pasadena, California, the pair will be able to mourn Farrah's death together.

He said: "We haven’t done it together yet I know he grieves and I grieve, but we really haven’t put our heads together. We thought maybe we should take a trip and do it that way, but that hasn’t happened.”

No comments: