Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to Neil Patrick Harris!

Neil Patrick Harris turns 37 years old today and like fine wine, he just seems to just get finer with each passing year.

The thrice-Emmy nominated star of CBS’s How I Met Your Mother has been busier than ever with his series, a guest spot on Glee, directing a production of Rent at Hollywood Bowl this summer, and an increasing amount of movie work.

Neil has already filmed the features The Best and the Brightest and Beastly and is in New York City now shooting The Smurfs. He stars as a father-to-be who comes across the li’l blue creatures in Central Park.

E! Online’s Marc Malkin asked Neil Patrick Harris if he planned on returning to Glee next season:”I doubt it,” he said. “I loved doing it but I’m very contractually obligated to a different network. … As much as I’m sure they like the recognition of my name involved with Glee, I think they’d prefer my name be involved with How I Met Your Mother. I can hardly blame them.”

No comments: