Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Glee's Jane Lynch Enjoying a Happy Honeymoon

Newlywed Jane Lynch, now enjoying a honeymoon in Europe with wife Lara Embry, is finding marriage to be just as life-changing as she'd hoped.

"We both feel as though we now belong to each other," the Glee actress, 49, said at Sunday's British Academy Television Awards in London. "I have a family and a daughter, and I'm thrilled!"

The star of the hit Fox show is still feeling the afterglow of her Memorial Day wedding in Sunderland, Mass., in a small ceremony with friends and family, including Embry's daughter Haden, 8. "It was so wonderful," Lynch says. "It was so great."

The honeymooners – who recently spoke of their immediate attraction upon meeting in May 2009 – are heading to glamorous Monte Carlo after their time in London. "We've been to the Tate Modern. My wife loves modern art, and I'm getting there!" Lynch says. "We went to the Millennium Bridge and the King's Road for some shopping. We're having a great time."

Talking shop for a moment, Lynch hinted that Susan Boyle could soon make a cameo on Glee, possibly in the guise of a lunch lady. "Ryan Murphy, who created the show, has said he would definitely love for that to happen," says Lynch. "Susan Boyle is really popular with the cast. To me, she is the person who, despite how she looks, got out there and sung beautifully. Not that she's ugly or anything!"

But then, nothing would surprise Lynch about Glee. "Anything that I can think of for myself as Sue Sylvester pales in comparison to what they end up giving me," she says. "So, I just free my mind and go, 'Whatever you want me to do!' "

No comments: