Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino & Other “Jersey Shore” Dudes Featured in Village Voice Queer Issue

Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino has no problem being featured on the cover of Village Voice’s queer issue as long as he looks good!

And, he does.

The cover image of he and castmates Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Vinny Guadagino appears under the headline “The Guido Ideal” but the story about them inside the issue is simply about the show’s second season.

The Situation posted photos from the shoot on his Facebook page and writes: It’s not for me to judge somebody’s sexual preference and in my opinion the SitUaTIoN looks good as hell and that is my main concern. It just so happens that The SitUaTiON has mass appeal and happily reaches a very broad audience – This is not my first cover and definitely not my last.

Mike had previously said he is flattered that gay men have crushes on him: “I’ll be honest, I like the attention.”

E! Online tracked down Guadagino for reaction to the cover and he said: “I don’t give a s–t, man. I’ve done so many photoshoots and they’re pretty much all the same. I go in there, do my thing, take my shirt off, get my hair and my make-up done and they dress me. I take the pictures and wherever they end up, they end up.”

No comments: