Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Spoiler Alert: Did 'The Situation' Get the Boot from Dancing with the Stars?

Another week, another bottom three ranking for Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino on Dancing With the Stars.

Trailing just below Bristol Palin and Kurt Warner, Sorrentino and his partner Karina Smirnoff failed to impress judges once again, coming in last place Monday night with a combined score of 28 out of 60.

Even Sorrentino's infamous abs, which were exposed on the show, could not save the Jersey Shore star from low scores. Did they save him from elimination? Or was it Palin or Warner who got the boot?

It's a sad Situation.

"You know what? I told myself if I got eliminated today, I put it all out on the floor last night," said Sorrentino after he was bounced from the ballroom. "I made it to the fourth round. ... I'm not a dancer, and I tried to practice. It was definitely hard."

No comments: