Saturday, October 23, 2010

Glee's Jane Lynch Poses for More Racy Photos

Always one to one-up the kids of McKinley High in her role as Sue Sylvester, Glee star Jane Lynch didn't pass up the opportunity to show the world what those stuffy sweatsuits on the show cover up.

While she may not be posing panty-clad next to a locker, like Lea Michele, or rocking a skimpy school uniform, like Dianna Agron, Lynch does prove in a photoshoot for More magazine that she can get racy, too.

The actress, 50, dons a leopard print ensemble in one picture and cozies up to a furry friend in another, all the while sharing the tongue-in-cheek photo-op with hunky, half-naked men.

But Glee's Cheerios coach has a serious side, as she reveals in an accompanying interview. She has been sober for nearly 10 years after she decided to ditch her "drinking culture" roots when she was 31. Although she says her problem was mild, she says she was sick of waking up hungover.

"Relatively speaking, my personal bottom was rather benign," she says. She'd joke at 12-step meetings, "Had I know I'd be telling my story over and over again, I would have made it a lot better."

The actress is settling down with her wife, psychologist Lara Embry, whom she met last year at a lesbian rights fundraiser.

"I'd never dated anyone that I wanted to marry," she says. "I didn't think it was going to be out there for me. But the minute we were married, I felt the difference. I felt like I am no longer alone."

And it's a double-high note: "I got married – and I married a doctor!"

No comments: