Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sandra Bullock Thanks Her Hot Husband After SAG Awards Win

Is there an Oscar in her future?

Sandra Bullock continued her awards-show winning streak, picking up the trophy for outstanding performance by a female leading actor for The Blind Side at Saturday's Screen Actors Guild Awards.

"If this were only not televised so I could use the appropriate words I'm feeling right now," Bullock, who won the same award at last weekend's Golden Globes, said. "I'm Sandra Bullock, and I'm an actor and I'm so proud to say that in a room full of faces that have inspired me."

The actress also paid loving – and humorous – tribute to her husband, Jesse James, from the podium at L.A.'s Shrine Auditorium.

"You get dressed up in monkey suits and you sit at a table with people you don't know," she said. "And I leave you there, and then you come back with, like, Morgan Freeman's e-mail [address]. I don't know how you do it. I love you so much, and you're really hot. And I want you so much!"

No comments: