Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Matt Bomer Heats Up Men’s Health

White Collar’s Matt Bomer lends his famous face to the pages of Men’s Health in the February 2010 issue.

The 32-year-old actor dished about why the character of Neal Caffrey appealed to him, taking fashion cues from his character and what he’s learned growing up.

On why he wanted to play Neal: “His duality appealed to me. You don’t ever want to play a character who’s too polished. Those imperfect, dark sides add texture to a part.”

On taking fashion cues from Neal: “I’ve taken a lot of notes from him. Throw on a tie bar, cuff links and a fedora, and I feel like a different guy.”

On growing up: “For me, a lot of my 20s were about finding out who I wanted to be. When you reach your 30s, you develop a much stronger sense of who you are, an that simplifies everything - from what I wear to who I spend my time with.”

For more from Matt, pick up Men’s Health, on newsstands now.

No comments: