Friday, January 22, 2010

Rosie O'Donnell Considers Fostering Haiti Orphan

Rosie O'Donnell wants to help aid efforts following the Haiti earthquake - by looking after orphaned children while rescuers search for survivors of the disaster.

The actress-turned-radio and TV personality and former partner Kelli Carpenter have three adopted children and one daughter, who was conceived through artificial insemination.

And O'Donnell, who is now dating mother-of-six Tracy Kachtick-Anders, would consider helping survivors of last week's tragedy, by inviting a Haiti orphan into her home while rescue efforts continue.

She tells Access Hollywood, "I’d like to see everybody give. I’d like to see celebrities give too. I think it’s a great thing. George Clooney is an amazing, philanthropic man... I know my family would be able to take a child or a brother and sister in and foster and love the child until either family or relatives can be found.”

No comments: