Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Music: Danny Gokey's "My Best Days Are Ahead Of Me"

The world premiere of Danny Gokey's "My Best Days Are Ahead Of Me" is available only on www.AmericanIdol.com for the next 48 hours.

Here's the song for your enjoyment:




Season 8’s third place finalist is currently working on his upcoming debut country album, My Best Days. Danny’s new single, “My Best Days Are Ahead Of Me,” is now available for download and it’s hitting up country radio stations across the nation. The Idol alum just finished his music video for the track.

Danny’s debut album will hit store shelves on March 2, 2010 under the 19 Recordings/RCA Nashville label. Mark Bright, who produced all three of Carrie Underwood’s albums, is the producer of My Best Days.

The tracks on the album are:

My Best Days Are Ahead Of Me
Like That’s A Bad Thing
I Still Believe
Tiny Life
Get Away
It’s Only
Life On Ya
Crazy Not To
Be Somebody
I Will Not Say Goodbye

Besides Adam Lambert, Danny was my favorite finalist on Idol. Though I'm not really a country music lover, I'm sure I will be supporting his career. Hopefully he can make it big...just like Carrie Underwood.

Good luck Danny!

No comments: