Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Julia Roberts Says Pretty Woman Changed Her Life

Naturally, Julia Roberts has a special place in her heart for her first big flick Pretty Woman because of the way it changed her life. She said: "Pretty Woman had a profound effect on my life, so I have an incredible affection for that movie. But it's like picking your favorite friend, it's impossible. There are different reasons to love all of my movies."

Roberts, who along with her co-star Richard Gere helped the movie rake in over $460 million at the box office, has really enjoyed working with Pretty Woman director Garry Marshall again on the new movie Valentine's Day.

She added to OK! magazine: "He's just one of my favorite people in the world, and I owe my career to him. He took a chance on me when it wasn't the easiest decision to make, and he really stood up for me. He's a great director. It's insane the people that are in Valentines Day. This movie is just about people loving each other and missing out and getting it right, and it's pretty incredible."

The all-star cast of Valentine's Day includes Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Bradley Cooper, Patrick Dempsey, Jamie Foxx, Jennifer Garner and Anne Hathaway, among others.

No comments: