Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sandra Bullock: 'Ryan Reynolds Is Not My Lovah'

There's only one man in Sandra Bullock's life right now – her son, Louis.

In an interview with Today's Al Roker, Bullock made it clear that rumors of her and newly single Ryan Reynolds being an item aren't true.

"I think there will be a collective sigh amomgst women across the united States when I say he's not my lovah," Bullock, 46, says on the red carpet before Sunday night's Golden Globes. "He's just an amazing friend for 10 years ... but I don't get his loving after dark."

Bullock, who is currently working on Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close with Tom Hanks, added Louis is the only man in her life right now, saying "it's all I can handle."

And as for her 1-year-old, romance is a few years off: He is "off the market 'til he is 18," she says.

No comments: