Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lady Gaga Previews New Song at Mugler Show

Lady Gaga fans love the star’s music and fashion sense, and now they can get their fix of both!

The house of Mugler, which retained the boundary-pushing pop star as its musical director for its Paris menswear presentation on Wednesday, has released a short film combining footage from the runway with a remixed version of a new track from Gaga’s hotly anticipated new album, Born This Way.

How did the singer get hooked up with Mugler? The brand’s new creative director, Nicolas Formichetti, is her personal stylist! “I love him, my friend the genius, my collaborator, more than any piece of clothing or closet I possess,” she gushed of the designer in a statement. “But don’t tell him I said that…He picked them all out!”

Find out more on Formichetti’s debut show and the making of the short film at www.stylelist.com.

No comments: