Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Darren Criss Wants a Date with Tina Fey

Darren Criss apparently has a thing for older women.

While walking his first Golden Globes red carpet on Sunday, the Glee actor, 23, said he would be most starstruck by his "crush" Tina Fey.

"Talk about just hilarious, beautiful, smart, talented – just awesome," Criss said, praising the 30 Rock star. "If I met her, I would turn into a puddle."

Criss has even considered taking the initiative to get the married Fey, 40, to go out with him.

"I would immediately ask her on a date to go mini-golfing with me," Criss said. "I just want to get some of her pixie dust on me."

Later in the evening, Criss mustered up the confidence to approach his dream woman.

"I met Darren tonight, and he told me he's a fan," Fey said at the InStyle and Warner Bros. Golden Globe Awards afterparty. "He was really nice."

But as a committed wife, Fey has to let Criss down gently.

"I'm married, so I can't take him on a date," she said with a laugh. "But he can come on a double date with another girl and my husband and me. I love Glee."

No comments: