Friday, January 7, 2011

Adam Levine Nude: Maroon 5 Singer Gets Naked for Cancer in Cosmo UK

Maroon 5 front-man Adam Levine has let it all hang out, literally, by posing nude for UK's Cosmopolitan magazine.

The spread was done in an attempt to raise awareness about prostate and testicular cancer. The toned and tattooed star said he did it to encourage men to check for signs and symptoms of cancer, bared all for the women's magazine with a pair of strategically placed female hands covering his genitals.

"I spend most of my life naked," Levin admitted. "In fact, I often have to be told by the people around me that it's inappropriate to be as naked as I am. But I live in California, where it's always warm, so why not?"

The 31-year-old Levine has a playboy reputation and is rumored to have dated Jessica Simpson and Cameron Diaz. Levine is currently in an apparently serious relationship with 24-year-old Victoria's Secret Angel model Anne Vyalitsyna.

According to EOnline, it is Vyalitsyna hand which is strategically placed in the photo.

Kelly Osbourne covers the new issue.

No comments: