Saturday, January 8, 2011

Megan Mullally Says: "Can I Be Blunt"

Megan Mullally Has a Message For the Gays and here's what she saif:

1. I sing, I dance, I talk in a high-pitched voice, and my life partner is a bear. In short, I’m a better gay man than you can ever hope to be.

2. When my husband says he likes my outfit, I appreciate it. When you say it, I believe it.

3. That said, I know "you look great" actually means "you’re not as fat as the last time I saw you."

4. Do you ever think it’s weird that you and your boyfriend look so much alike?

5. My gaydar is better than yours. Why is that?

6. Your skin has never looked better.

7. The next time I dress like Ellen for three years straight, please say something.

8. I’ve realized that I have more body hair than you, and I’m OK with that.

9. Come over and let’s reorganize my closet, this time by sleeve length.

10. In all honesty, I really can’t believe it’s not butter.

Mullally currently plays Chief on the Adult Swim comedy Children’s Hospital.

No comments: