Thursday, December 16, 2010

Glee's Matthew Morrison to Tour This Spring

Glee star Matthew Morrison, aka Mr. Schuester, is finishing up his solo album and is preparing for a tour once the hit Fox series wraps its second season.

“I’m going to be touring in the hiatus,” Morrison told Entertainment Weekly. “I’m gonna go all over the world actually. I start band rehearsal in two weeks when we go on our little Christmas break.”

Morrison won’t be the only Glee star performing for audiences: the younger cast will recreate their very successful concert show in the UK and Ireland.

Meanwhile, Morrison says that his album, due in May according to the actor, is just about finished. “We’re almost done,” he admits. “We have like two more songs to record and then it’s off to the mixing stages. I’m really really happy with it and I can’t wait for people to hear it as well.”

No comments: