Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lady Gaga's Words of Wisdom: 'Rule the World!'

Lady Gaga is on top of the world right now with the help of her catchy tunes and outrageous ensembles, but she claims she's just a normal girl. We're not so sure we'd go that far, but we like her point: Everyone can do great things if they work at it.

She said: "I believe that everyone can do what I'm doing. Everyone can access the parts of themselves that are great. I'm just a girl from New York City who decided to do this, after all. Rule the world! What's life worth living if you don't rule it?"

However, the 24-year-old star also revealed she wasn't always sitting so pretty, especially at school.

She told New York magazine: "I was 15 to 20 pounds heavier than I am now. I would wear shirts that were low-cut, and the teachers would tell me I couldn't wear them, and I'd point to another girl who was wearing the same thing. 'Well, it looks different on her.' It wasn't fair. At that time, my breasts were much bigger, and firm, and delicious."

Then, in drama school she learned some pretty interesting skills. She explained: "I remember the first time that I drank out of an imaginary coffee cup. That's the very first thing they teach you at drama college. I can feel the rain, too, when it's not raining. I don't know if this is too much, but I can actually mentally give myself an orgasm. You know, sense memory is quite powerful."

No comments: