Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Adam Lambert Details the Questions He Would Love Interviewers to Stop Asking!

Adam Lambert has only been famous for about a year, but he’s already tired of getting asked questions by reporters that he has answered time and time again. The American Idol sensation took to Twitter this week to point out which queries are starting to drive him a little nuts.

Here are the Tweets:

Just did my third German interview where I was told that I have said “I’m the male Lady Gaga”. Lol I would never say that. I’m Adam Lambert … Of course Im a fan and have the highest respect for her and there some theatrical sensibilities that we share- but we are different people. … The first question too many reporters ask has to do w GaGa. As much as I love her- it’s becoming tiresome. Would prefer to discuss MY art. … I’m sure she would agree. … More redundant questions that can be put to rest: yes it was amazing meeting Madonna. No I wasn’t asked to be Queen’s new frontman. … Aaaaand yes, I kissed Kesha. It was fun. I hope future interviewers review these tweets. I’d not, they’re twats. Hahah. … Don’t get me wrong- I actually really enjoy being interviewed. I’m not upset- just hoping that by tweeting, this questions will fade.

No comments: