Friday, February 12, 2010

Ryan Kwanten Covers 'August Man' March 2010

True Blood hunk Ryan Kwanten suits up for the cover of August Man magazine’s March 2010 issue.

The 33-year-old Aussie actor posed for celeb photographer Mitchell McCormack and spoke about life as an actor. Check it:

On making sure he keeps a life outside acting: “I don’t mean to sound preachy, but I think it is a mistake that a lot of actors make. They just surround themselves with the world of acting and therefore that is all they know.”

On watching his passion for the craft grow: “It wasn’t until the roles started getting bigger and the storylines more complex that I realized there was a true profession behind this. As the roles got deeper that passion for the craft was cemented in my veins.”

On leaving behind his life in Australia:“It was never a planned move to Hollywood, but once I arrived in L.A. it sunk its teeth into me and no matter how hard I tried it wouldn’t let go.”

No comments: