Friday, February 12, 2010

Ellen DeGeneres Keeping Her Day Job at Least Through the 2013-2014 Season

I gotta say, you really can’t have too much of Ellen DeGeneres.

That’s why it’s so good to learn that Warner Bros. has renewed The Ellen DeGeneres Show for three more years through the end of the 2013-2014 television season.

Here’s what Ellen had to say about it yesterday in a statement: “I’m so excited to sign on for three more years at NBC. They were the ones that believed in my show from day one. So, I’m thrilled to know I’ll be here ’til at least 2014. Things will be a lot different by then. I won’t be dancing over my coffee table anymore. Through the magic of 3-D, I’ll be dancing over YOURS!”

Ellen also made her debut this week as the new judge on American Idol and her reviews so far have been excellent.

Yep, she’s pretty terrific.

No comments: