Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More Kids for Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony?

Jennifer Lopez already has twins Max and Emme with her husband Marc Anthony, but she still wants to expand her brood.

She is quoted by gossip website Absolute Now as saying: “I want more babies -- definitely. But you can't really plan your life. As much as you would like to and as much as you would like to say, 'I want to do this then and that then and this by that time, it is all going to be perfect,' that's not life. That's not how it is. You have to just be willing to go with what happens.”

Jennifer, 40, recently revealed she refused to undergo IVF when she was first trying to get pregnant. Although she and Marc were trying to start a family for a long time, the singer and actress didn't want to seek medical help.

Jennifer, who gave birth to Max and Emme in February 2008, said: “When it comes to family and relationships, I'm quite traditional. Just because of the way I was raised. And I also believe in God and I have a lot of faith in that, so I just felt like you don't mess with things like that. And I guess deep down I really felt like either this is not going to happen for me or it is. You know what I mean? And if it is, it will. And if it's not, it's not going to."

No comments: