Friday, February 26, 2010

Lady Gaga Gets HIV Test, Urges Fans to Follow Suit

Mega superstar Lady Gaga is not only watching out for her health, she is also concerned for the well-being of her fan base.

In a recent interview with
www.MarieClaire.com, Lady Gaga spoke about HIV and getting tested for the deadly disease. She said, “I had an HIV test two days ago, and it’s not because I’m taking my clothes off every night with a different man. When I am on the road, I forget about taking care of my body.”

She went on to explain, “I don’t go to the doctor as regularly as if I were in one place all the time. So I woke up and thought, ‘Oh, I’m home in New York. I’m going to see my gyno and I’m getting an HIV test.’”

So to all her fans, Gaga says, “You put that condom in your purse and save your own f***ing life.”

No comments: