Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Neil Patrick Harris Now on Twitter – Racks Up More Than 33,000 Followers on First Day!

If his Tweets are anywhere near as clever as his quips, it’s going to be mighty fun following Neil Patrick Harris on Twitter at http://twitter.com/ActuallyNPH.

His profile has this photo of NPH, in character, as Dr. Horrible and his location Hollywoodland.

In his bio, he describes himself this way: I act some. Dig variety acts, Pixar, puppets, theme parks and great meals.

The Emmy-nominated star of the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother posted his first Tweet at around 2 p.m. today: My first tweet, peeps. I apologize in advance for my slow learning curve. Nice to (sort of) meet you. It’s amazing how quickly 140 charac

By 9 p.m. PST, he already had just over 33,000 followers. Of the response NPH Tweeted via twiterrific: Holy Pete, so many responses! Thanks, gang! I’m still trying to figure out which button does what..! And this 140 character limit is craz

No comments: