Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hugh Jackman Talks About Visiting Gay Clubs

Hugh Jackman who has had to deal with rumors that he's gay for much of his career admits he used to frequent gay clubs but not for the obvious reasons.

People magazine's 2008 Sexiest Man Alive actor says he and his best friend used to frequent the nightspots as teenagers so they could prey on unsuspecting girls.

He said: "I probably shouldn’t be saying this, but I remember when I was about 19, my friend and I used to go to these dance parties which were 80% gay guys, 18% girls who were sick of heterosexual guys hitting on them, and then vultures like my mate and I. We would go there until two in the morning, when the girls were really drunk and wishing they weren’t with 80% gay guys. I'm the worst kind of straight guy."

No comments: