Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dominic Cooper's Mamma Mia! Sequel Concerns

British star Dominic Cooper is desperate to star in a Mamma Mia! sequel - but he fears movie bosses will leave him out if a new movie is made.

The actor has heard rumors a follow-up to the successful 2008 movie musical is in the works, but he has not yet been approached to reprise his role.

He says, "I'm quite worried because a lot of people are talking and hearing about this number two but I haven't heard anything yet. It is giving me the impression that perhaps I am not included in this one. I'm hearing whispers it may be a prequel so I'm thinking, if it is that is not good for me."

Cooper has very fond memories of making Mamma Mia! because he met girlfriend Amanda Seyfried on the set, playing her love interest.

The Abba-themed film, which stars Meryl Streep, Pierce Brosnan and Colin Firth, scored huge box office success with global takings of $573 million.

No comments: