Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lady Gaga Says She Prefers Guys In Bed

When it comes to getting down in the bedroom, or wherever it is Lady Gaga decides to get down, she's made it known that she likes the ladies and the gentlemen. But it turns out that maybe she does have a slight preference.

She is quoted by website
www.Jetzt.de as saying: “In love there are no rules or boundaries. But I separate love and sex. I just love the male sexuality. Men have something that I miss but that I really appreciate.”

The openly bisexual "Bad Romance" singer has always been adventurous when it comes to sex and showing off her body

Lady Gaga, real name Stefani Germanotta, left her father Joseph Germanotta shocked when he came to see her dance in a gay bar.

“I was a burlesque go-go girl in a gay bar in the Lower East Side of New York," she said. "One evening my father came into the bar because he wanted to see as what I worked there. When he saw me dancing in a leather thong he turned around and went home."

No comments: