Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Gerard Butler: Is He or Isn't He???

In the recent film Rocknrolla, Gerard Butler’s character sweetly deals with the advances of his gay best friend. He won’t sleep with the guy but he does slow dance with him.

In real life, I’m not sure what the hunky star of 300, P.S. I Love You and The Ugly Truth would have done but there is an old quote which has surfaced at
http://www.queerty.com/, that if it is authentic, it would certainly leave you wondering!

Here's the quote for you to decide:


"I talk about my sexuality, but it’s always glossed over. People seem to shy away from the issue. Whenever it is discussed, its distended and exaggerated. Gerard Butler is gay. No I’m not. I don’t know myself what I am so it can be bewildering to see that being plugged. I have been in relationships with women. And men. That doesn’t make me gay. That doesn’t make me straight. Its hard enough to go through these things in my mind without being scrutinised about it so there are times when you want to close the door and say my sexuality is my own personal business."

—Gerard Butler

No comments: