Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Eddie Cibrian Addresses Personal Drama

It hasn't been easy being Eddie Cibrian: In March, the actor landed at the center of a scandal when he was accused of having an affair with LeAnn Rimes (which he denied). And in July, his manager revealed the actor and his wife had separated.

Now, Cibrian, 36, who was seen spending time with Rimes, 26, last month, is speaking out about his personal drama.

"I don't know how people perceive me," he tells Entertainment Tonight in a recent interview. "What I do know is when you reach a certain point in your career you're placed in this unfair fishbowl."

The newest CSI: Miami cast member, adds, "Things unfortunately get magnified. We are all human, we are all not perfect."

Cibrian does not discuss his relationship with Rimes (who is separated from husband Dean Sheremet), but references his two kids, Mason, 5, and Jake, 2, as well as his estranged wife, Brandi Glanville, who has spoken openly about her husband's alleged infidelity.

"The fact is I love my family dearly, and I'm a great father," he says. "It just saddens me that this is hurtful and being played out publicly."

No comments: