Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lisa Rinna Wants Mrs. Robinson Role

Former Melrose Place star Lisa Rinna's recent Playboy magazine reveal has inspired her to play a sexy older woman in a new TV project.

The actress paid homage to movie legend Anne Bancroft's The Graduate seductress Mrs. Robinson in the pages of the current issue of Playboy - and now she wants a similar role in a TV series.

She says, "I have another great character in me. I think maybe a Mrs. Robinson type. I’m gonna put that out in the universe."

But Rinna insists she won't be playing such a role on the Melrose Place remake, despite lobbying for a return to the show where she made her big break.

She tells EW.com, "I don’t think I wanna go back anymore... It doesn’t feel right! It feels weird. I’ve changed my mind. You can’t go back."

No comments: