Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Eric Bana Was Arrested for Showering in a Gas Station Bathroom

Before he became one of the most famous Australian actors in Hollywood, Eric Bana was showering in gas station restrooms and sleeping in his Mustang.

He recently revealed that, while on a road trip shortly after his arrival in the United States, he was arrested for taking a shower in a gas station. The police showed up before Bana had time to recollect his clothing. He said,

I slept in the car a lot. I wanted to experience everything the country had to offer...I got arrested for taking a shower in the gas station. I just got under it [the faucet] and turned it on. I was not naked. I had my jocks [underwear] on. I was able to wash my hair.

Hopefully his role in the new Star Trek movie came with a paycheck big enough to avoid any future arrests.

No comments: