Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hugh Jackman's 'Pimp' Fears

Hugh Jackman fears fame is having a demoralising effect on his young children, because his eight-year-old son is already using dad as his "pimp".

The X-Men star has been candid about his worries for adopted kids Oscar, eight, and Ava, four, insisting he doesn't want them to be spoiled by the family's lavish lifestyle.

But little Oscar has become skilled at using his dad's famous name to pick up girls, and Jackman admits he has more to fear than the pair becoming Hollywood brats.

Jackman says, "He said to me the other day, 'Dad, two o'clock, hot chick.' He walks over, and I heard him say, 'Hey, my dad's Wolverine.' That's his opening line!"

But the actor admits he's happy to oblige until his boy's antics become a major problem.

He adds, "He brings them over and asks, 'Dad, can we have a few autographs for the girls?' I'm like, 'Am I pimping for my kids?'

No comments: