Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hugh Jackman: "I love sex, it's great!"

As if we needed another reason to swoon over Hugh Jackman, he was recently interviewed on Entertainment Weekly and here's an excerpt of what he had to say:

"I'll never forget kissing a guy on stage [in The Boy From Oz] and someone from the crowd shouting, 'Don't do it, Wolverine!' I don't waste time or energy with it. I think there's far too much importance placed on people's sexuality anyway. I love sex, it's great, but it's not the measure of love or a relationships. And whether you like girls or boys, whether you leave the light on or off: Who cares? I always find sexuality one of the least interesting things about a person."

IN OTHER NEWS...

The 40-year-old Aussie hunk is headed to Tempe, Arizona, on April 27th to world premiere Wolverine, out May 1st. The town won the Wolverine hometown premiere contest.

“These fans have driven the success of the X-Men franchise over the years, and (the contest) has been a chance to say, ‘This is for you,’” Hugh told USA Today. “People were so excited to get involved, and it was just amazing… I do love meeting the fans, particularly with these movies. I know how passionate they are, and I love to share it with them.”

No comments: