Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino: I’m the Underdog on Dancing with the Stars

The season 11 cast of Dancing With the Stars was just announced and there’s already a situation: Jersey Shore star Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino is officially an underdog.

Because he’s still in production for his MTV show, he’s not going to get to rehearse as much with his professional dance partner, who will be announced today.

“I’m going to lose a couple days practice,” Sorrentino said in a recent interview. “But I don’t mind being the underdog. I promise to try my hardest and practice as much as I can and be the best that I can be. I hope the Situation Nation shows up to support me.”
And that includes his beach buddies.

“I have a ticket or two reserved for Pauly D. and Snooki,” says Sorrentino, who was nearly speechless when he was asked to dance in America’s most popular ballroom.

“It’s pretty unbelievable for me to be on one of the biggest shows on MTV to one of the biggest shows on TV,” he says, noting that fans of his beach show need not worry that he’s going to alienate them.

“There’s enough Situation to go around,” he says. “The Situation has mass appeal.”

No comments: