Monday, August 16, 2010

True Blood's Joe Manganiello Would Bet Money on More TV Nudity in His Future

Hey mom, everybody's doing it! But does everyone look so good in nude scenes?

The exposure comes easy to Joe Manganiello as protective and loyal werewolf Alcide on HBO's True Blood because, hey, his costars are shedding their clothes too!

"[It's not] uncomfortable as long as everyone else has to do it," Manganiello said at the 9th Annual InStyle Summer Soiree in Hollywood. "Everyone else has to do it, so when it's your turn, it's your turn."

And fans of the new Hollywood heartthrob, 33, can rest assured, those racy scenes will keep coming. "I'm never going to stop shape shifting," Manganiello said. "So I'm sure there will be more [nudity] in the future. I would bet money on that."

But as a serious, theater-trained actor, Manganiello cares more about people appreciating his art than appreciating his abs. "For years, I've been begging people to watch the shows I was on, and now I don't have to," he says. "It's definitely the best thing [about fame]."

Well, that and your carved abs getting so much screen time.

No comments: