Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Matt LeBlanc Admits to Dyeing His Prematurely Gray Hair Dark for ‘Friends’

Matt LeBlanc’s Joey Tribbiani may have been the picture of perennial boyishness on Friends, but it turns out that that his youthful demeanor belied his secretly graying hair.

“I dyed my hair the whole time I was on Friends,” LeBlanc admitted this week after a Television Critics Association panel about his new Showtime series Episodes.

He also explained his absence from television since the 2006 demise of his spinoff sitcom Joey, “So when Joey ended, I took a lot of time off. I just wanted to be a dad, be myself, hang out with my daughter.”

For his new show, where he plays a fictionalized version of himself, the actor is putting his salt-and-pepper locks on display, so let the gray times roll!

No comments: