Monday, August 2, 2010

Inception Actor Tom Hardy Talks About Having Had Sex with Men

We’re so used to men being so uncomfortable about their sexuality but actor Tom Hardy certainly isn’t!

A star of the box office smash Inception, Tom talked to Daily Mail and was asked if he’d ever had sexual relations with a man. Here’s his surprisingly candid answer: “As a boy? Of course I have. I’m an actor for God's sake. ‘I’ve played with everything and everyone. I love the form and the physicality, but now that I’m in my thirties, it doesn’t do it for me. I’m done experimenting but there’s plenty of stuff in a relationship with another man, especially gay men, that I need in my life. A lot of gay men get my thing for shoes. I have definite feminine qualities and a lot of gay men are incredibly masculine.’”

The 32-year-old actor (pictured below in a scene from Inception with Leonardo DiCaprio) is engaged to British actress Charlotte Riley, 28, and also has a two-year-old son with a former girlfriend.

In Guy Ritchie’s hit film Rock’n'Rolla, Tom starred as gay gangster Handsome Bob who had a crush on Gerard Butler.

No comments: