Monday, September 28, 2009

Aaron Carter Predicts ‘I’m Going to Win’ Dancing with the Stars

Aaron Carter is quite confident about his chances of winning Dancing with the Stars.

“There are no if’s, and’s or but’s or possibilities or chances,” he said during an interview Monday on 104.3 MY FM’s Valentine in the Morning. “I’m going to win Dancing with the Stars.”

With only the first week of competition down, the pop singer predicts he’ll be in the finale with Donny Osmond and Joanna Krupa, who both also performed well last week.

For Monday night’s performance, Carter will dance a quickstep with his pro partner Karina Smirnoff, who he says he is not dating. “She’s beautiful, but I’ve got to keep it professional,” he said while calling into the radio show.

The show’s hosts reminded Carter of Karina’s past relationships that started in the ballroom with Mario Lopez and her former fiancé Maksim Chmerkovskiy.

“Honestly, why would I want to be in that category?” Carter said. “I’m sorry, but I’m not that guy. I don’t got that kind of time.”

As for injuries, Carter only admits, “My knees hurt but that’s about it.” And he’s got the perfect remedy for the pain: “I take Epsom salt baths,” he said.

No comments: