Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This is...American Idol's Week 2 of the Top 36

Well America, you must have been thinking last night (like I was) "Where is my American Idol fix for the week" when you tuned into FOX at 8:00 pm (ET) and were "subjected" to a Bones rerun instead. Well, don't worry. You did not miss a bit.

FOX rescheduled the 2-hour performance show until tonight in order to televise President Barack Obama's address.

So, tonight at 8:00 pm (ET), the second set of 12 from the Top 36 will be performing. Then tomorrow (Thursday) at 8:00 pm (ET), we will see the results show.

My favorites for tonight to be selected for the next three Top 12 slots are: Adam Lambert (top right) and Jasmine Murray (third from the left on the top). My third choice is still undecided as I am not sold on any of the other 10 performers. I will make my choice for the third spot after their performance tonight.

So come on America. Watch American Idol tonight and ONLY vote for your favorites based on their musical talent...not just looks!

No comments: