Wednesday, February 25, 2009

American Idol: The Top 36 - Week #2 Live Performance

We were disappointed that this week's American Idol live performance show was delayed by a day due to President Obama's address, however after watching tonight's show, it would have been better if they would have pre-empted it.

I cannot believe that at this point of the competition, there could be so many contestants picking the wrong songs and singing off key. This week's show sounded more like a bunch of potential singers auditioning, than actually competing for three spots in the Top 12.

Personally, I predict the following three contestants to be this week's three top performers for the Top 12.

My top choice, and possibly this year's "American Idol" is:

Adam Lambert

My top female choices is:

Allison Iraheta

...and my choice for the third position goes to:

Mishavonna Henson

Now, my choices for the bottom positions are actually the remaining nine competitors, including my initial perdiction for front runner, Jasmine Murray. All of their performances were atrocious.

Watch American Idol this Thursday at 8:00 pm (ET) for the live results on FOX.

No comments: