Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Matt Bomer is All Wet!

The incredibly good looking star of USA Network’s White Collar makes Entertainment Weekly’s “Must List” issue this week as the magazine’s summer crush because of his “charm, smooth moves, and piercing blue eyes.”

Well, Matt Bomer should be everyone's crush pretty much every season but this is extra cool because he’s been photographed in a wet T-shirt and looks incredible.

Matt shares with the magazine some of his summer favorites this year:

Movies: The Kids Are All Right is amazing. The performances are insanely good. Julianne Moore is going to wreck you. This is the best I’ve ever seen her, and I’ve seen everything she’s ever done. I like the story and I think it’s a great alternative to the big summer popcorn blockbusters. Inception is my big studio movie of the summer. That looks amazing. I’m a huge fan of Leonardo [DiCaprio]‘s and [director] Christopher Nolan’s. It looks amazing just from the trailers. The dream world looks unbelievable.

Books: Portrait of an Addict as a Young Man by Bill Kleg. It’s an addiction memoir about a rising literary agent whose life spirals out of control when he gets addicted to crack. I read about in The New Yorker and New York Times. It really intrigued me. Man, if they ever did a movie about this, I’d want to do it. The summertime, people get into that salacious type stuff. This one is really gripping and entertaining.


Check out this week's issue of Entertainment Weekly for the rest of their "Must List".

No comments: