Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Madonna Just a Typical Mother and Cockroach

What do you think of Madonna when it comes to parenting? Do you see her as a typical mother with four children? Well the 51-year-old “Material Girl” says she is exactly that.

When it comes to her 13-year-old daughter Lourdes Ciccone Leon, Madonna says she is all about keeping her covered up. “I usually tell her to take off her 3-inch or 6-inch platforms and pull her skirt down just a little bit and take off some of the black eye make-up around her eyes. She does have amazing style, but I am a typical mother when I say, ‘Oh my God, you can’t go to school dressed like that.’”

Madonna doesn’t plan to slow down any time soon. She offered up: “My biggest asset as a human being I would say is my resilience and my survival skills. I’m like a cockroach. You can’t get rid of me.”

No comments: