Friday, July 2, 2010

Alexander Skarsgard Digs Being Naked

True Blood star Alexander Skarsgard isn't shy about stripping down for the camera, and he thanks his Scandinavian background for the confidence.

He said in an interview with Popeater.com: “I'm not a prude. I'm from Sweden, and it's different there. I love to be naked. It's kind of liberating."

Being comfortable with nudity is a must for the 33-year-old heartthrob, who plays sexy Viking vampire Eric Northman in the HBO television series.

He has already appeared naked on screen many times in sexually charged scenes with a number of his female co-stars. But the actor, who is reportedly dating 27-year-old actress Kate Bosworth, insists he is not willing to bare all for no reason.

He said: "If it makes sense, I'll do nudity, and it's made sense every single time I'm naked on the show."

And Alexander is equally comfortable stripping off in front of men. He revealed: "I've got a very, very graphic scene coming up [in True Blood] that I shot with a man.”

No comments: