Tuesday, July 13, 2010

John Barrowman: 'Desperate Housewives Are Naughty Divas'

Actor John Barrowman is hoping writers bring his Desperate Housewives character back from the dead - because he's already missing the leading ladies' naughty, diva antics.

The Scottish-born actor played Drea de Matteo's ex-boyfriend Patrick Logan in five episodes of the drama and admits he could write a revealing book based on what he witnessed on set.

And now he's dreaming of an unlikely return to Wisteria Lane - the fictional address of the Housewives.

He tells Britain's 5 O'Clock Show, "Actually they were nothing but generous to me - that's not to say that things don't go on. I spent most time with Eva (Longoria Parker) and Drea de Matteo and we had a wonderful time.

"Eva Longoria's got a naughty sense of humor like I do. But you know, things happen on long-running shows and all the sagas that go on, so obviously there's a bit of diva-ness that goes on there. And why not?... I know (my character's) been blown up and I'm dead but I would like to work again for them."

No comments: