Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Jake Pavelka Strips Down to His Tighty Whiteys on Dancing With The Stars

Reigning Bachelor Jake Pavelka channeled Tom Cruise in Risky Business on Monday night’s Dancing With the Stars by stripping down to his skivvies. And whaddaya know? He and partner Chelsie Hightower ended up in the top 3 for the first time!

“You leave it all on the dance floor, and there’s some skin out there, I think,” Jake said afterward. “Once in a lifetime opportunity! And my knees will heal.”

Maksim Chmerkovskiy stated to E!: “He’s desperate…with his pants off. I don’t blame him. You’re in the bottom two, you wanted the numbers, there’s nothing to lose, so he just took his pants off.”



To recreat Tom Cruise’s iconic underwear scene from Risky Business was, well, risky for Jake Pavelka.

He’s jumped into hot tubs on The Bachelor, but dancing the cha cha in undies required baby steps.

“I rehearsed for the first time in underwear and there was about five people,” Pavelka told People Magazine. “Then about 20 people, and then for dress rehearsal about 40 people. And then we did it tonight for about 25 million people.”

Pavelka’s partner, Chelsie Hightower, “was loving every minute of it,” she says. “I was laughing my head off.”
Meanwhile, Derek Hough was impressed: “I love how he just comes out and doesn’t hold back. He just goes for it,” he says. “There’s no way my chicken legs are ever making an appearance on this show!”

Dancing in his tighty whiteys paid off as he survived elimination this week.

No comments: