Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lisa Kudrow Joining Courteney Cox Arquette in Cougar Town

Courteney Cox Arquette is bringing one of her famous Friends to Cougar Town: Lisa Kudrow will make a guest appearance on the new ABC show, TV Guide reports.

"If it all works out, she'll play a dermatologist that my character can't stop going to even though the doctor is mean to me," Cox Arquette, 45, tells TV Guide. "She's the best in town at what she does and I become addicted."

So will any of her other former onscreen pals make an appearance on Cougar Town?

"I did ask Matthew [Perry] if he'd play my boyfriend on the show," she said. "He thought it was a little too much after Chandler and Monica." (On Friends, Perry and Arquette's characters got married.)

As for her real life BFF Jennifer Aniston, Cox Arquette says, "I'd love for her to be on the show, too. Obviously we can't cast her so close to Lisa’s appearance but if there’s a great part for her, I'd send it right away."

The two famously locked lips on Cox Arquette's previous show Dirt.

No comments: