Thursday, October 22, 2009

"Glee" Cast Covers Entertainment Weekly

Glee stars Matthew Morrison, Lea Michele and Cory Monteith take the latest October 30th cover of Entertainment Weekly, on stands Friday.

Tony nominee Jonathan Groff – Lea’s costar from Broadway’s "Spring Awakening" – was recently cast as the lead singer of Vocal Adrenaline, the reigning glee-club champs who performed “Rehab” in the pilot.

“He is a male diva – a miva,” says creator Ryan Murphy of the character, who will try to woo Rachel.

The cast is already feeling the effects of Glee mania. “I was at Disneyland yesterday – big mistake,” says Chris Colfer, who plays gay fashionista Kurt. “I might as well have walked around with a target on my shirt, because those are our fans. I stopped and took pictures probably 40 times in between rides. This one lady got a picture of me on the Tower of Terror and had me sign it.”

No comments: